Wielding The Sword: Biblical views of interest...

Articles and Essays from other websites, of interest to our members.

Moderator: GenMod

Postby Billy Hoffmann » Sun, 2007-03-25 00:23

Jesus, Warrior King
(or Jesus is not a pacifist)

by Chuck Spingola

8. Biblical Objections to Self-Defense (continued)

Exodus 21:22-25

22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

I believe this suggested conduct and advice for living is preventative and if strictly adhered to will save a lot of trouble and remorse. Jesus' counsel in Mt. 5:38-39 is used as a guiding principle not only for physical confrontation but every day life in general. Concerning the cheek smiting, the word “smite” in this passage is hrap-id`zo (Greek); to slap: smite (with the palm of the hand). A slap on the face causes no real lasting harm; it is more an act intended to cause dishonor than physical harm. But a closed fist can break a jaw, blind an eye, knock out teeth, and a fist with a gun, rock or knife in it can do even more devastating damage. Jesus' counsel is to accept reproach, in order to prevent a fight where real physical harm is possible along with the ensuing penalties, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, etc. This is the wisdom of God and is a mirror of the Godly wisdom revealed in the proverb below:

Proverbs 17:14

14 The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.

To turn the other cheek is not instruction to condone lawlessness, which if done will only serve to harden the wicked heart to do further lawlessness, as we have discussed in previous chapters from Eccl. 8:11: Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

I believe II Cor. 11:20-21 tells us clearly that the smiting we are instructed to receive is that of an open hand, and this to reproach, not that we are to stand still and accept whatever bullet, knife, stone or fist a sinner sends our way.

II Cor. 11:20-21: For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face. I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak...

To summarize this point, we are to permit reproach heaped upon us, but not the breaking of the law. We are not to endure assault and battery and permit the criminal to go unscathed, thereby facilitating lawlessness in the name of Jesus. I have an amusing thought. What would Pastor Williams teach his congregation to do if a homosexual insisted on kissing them on the cheek? Would he counsel them to “turn the other cheek”? I have a piece of advice for him; do not let your religious beliefs be known in San Francisco, California.

II Timothy 2:24-25 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, [25] In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth...

When we read here that “...the servant of the Lord must not strive,” what is exactly meant? We know that it cannot mean that we cannot contend for the faith verbally, with passion, delivering rebuke with great authority and intensity. Why? Because the Bible instructs us to do so, and we have many examples of such in Scripture. Yet, something is meant when the servant of the Lord is forbidden to strive. What is this? To strive means among others things to fight!

The previous verse, 23, hold the context and answer to Pastor Williams' question:

23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient.

So we can conclude that these passages talk about the servant of the Lord must not strive about words, but rather avoid “foolish and unlearned questions”.

I Timothy 3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous...

“Striker”: (Greek) plake`-tace, A smiter

According to the Bible this is a qualification for leadership in the Church! Will we ignore this?

This passage is not clear as to what context striker or smiter is used. But it is easily understood that it is not all inclusive. That is to say, the passage does not condemn all types of smiting. For example, the Scriptures expressly instruct us to smite our children when they misbehave. To neglect smiting in this situation is not loving to our children. We have discussed in previous chapters that an individual must live in order to fulfill their responsibilities to God and man. If an evil man tries to physically harm or take your life you are obligated to defend yourself. Candidates for bishops as well as lay persons are responsible for the provision of their own households. To neglect provision would render you “worse than an infidel” This provision would quite naturally include protecting your family from harm by any means available. This would include a good smite or two, and if necessary, with a large blunt object. Therefore, in order to love God and man, not in word only but in deed, we must smite with varying degrees of force and as often as duty demands it. I am sure the type of smiting that would disqualify a candidate from election to the office of bishop is the bad or immoral type which self-defense can never be.

James 5:6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

It appears that the just have suffered at the hands of the rich and powerful of the world system and why? Because the Holy Ghost says they have not resisted them! THE JUST DO NOT RESIST THEIR PERSECUTORS!

I will reiterate here that the point Pastor Williams has been attempting to make from the beginning is that it is “sin” for a Christian to exercise self-defense. Pastor Williams has said concerning the Kent State incident:

As I see it, the only thing you can do is humble yourself and go to the men who you physically harmed, go before the student body of Kent State, as well as those who received “The Campus Ministry” newsletter, and REPENT!

In order to be consistent, Pastor Williams would also have to judge those just men referred to in James 5:6 as unjust and sinners if they had resisted false condemnation and murder. James 5:6 cannot rightly infer that all just men do not resist condemnation and murder or that just men render themselves unjust if they do resist false accusation and murderous attack. To put it another way, if Pastor Williams' interpretation of this passage is true, any Christian who resisted false accusation and murderous attacks would be sentenced to eternal torment in Hell-fire. There is no commandment that says, “Thou shalt not defend yourself if you are a Christian.” To believe this would be the height of stupidity. God Himself resists those who bare false witness (who condemn unjustly) and He commands men to do the same. The scriptural passage below attests to this truth:

Deuteronomy 19:16-19

16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;

17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;

18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;

19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had though to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.

God also resists murderers and commands men to do the same when He roared from Mount Sinai “Thou shalt not murder” (see the Words of Jesus Christ in Mt. 19:18!), and again here:

Genesis 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made He man.

We see from these passages God's laws resist the false witness and murderer, as do all men, especially the righteous saints.

The passages in James could be speaking of a group of people he was personally acquainted with which were being convicted in the courts and wrongly put to death by the false testimonies of rich land owners. Why these just men did not resist tyranny can only be speculated upon. But in order to remain just or righteous before God their motivation for not resisting had to be benevolent. In other words, the good accomplished by their lack of resistance and ensuing condemnation and murder had to be greater, or at least perceived by them to be greater, than the good done by resisting tyranny. One suggestion would be perhaps their loved ones would suffer terribly if these just men resisted these tyrannical landlords, and possibly be expelled from the land which could mean starvation or worse. In this type of scenario, a just man could yield to tyranny, “for no greater love is there than this, than that a man lay down his life for his friends.” Beyond this I will not pretend to fully understand this portion of scripture, or its practical application, if there is one, in everyday life. Nor will I deny the inspiration of the passage and all that it implies. I will point out, however, that it would be perverse to believe God would consider a man unjust for no other reason that he resisted tyranny and murder.

II Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: [4] (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;)...

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We are not fighting a battle that can be won in the natural. We are to be spiritual beings and the nature of our battle is in the spiritual realm. That which is birthed out of the fleshly or natural realm will not further the kingdom of God.

Yes, it is true, these two passages are speaking of a spiritual war or battle that is waged in the mind, and a war we must maintain victory over. These methods of spiritual warfare are a means to an end. The spiritual armor we are to put on daily is to the same end. All the spiritual gifts are employed to the same end. The spiritual race we run is also to that same end. The end (you may ask) is Holiness unto the LORD. Or in other words, the end of all spirituality is right action. If our actions are right toward God and man we are victorious spiritual warriors. With that said, let us bear in mind a victorious spiritual battle can, and sometimes does, produce the righteous and virtuous act of self-defense.

James 1:19-20 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: [20] For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Here is the entire portion of Scripture that I believe will provide a better contextual understanding of the verses quoted above by Pastor Williams:

James 1:18-21

18 Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

To understand the context to verses 19-20 we must first look at vs. 18. This verse is referring specifically to “the word of truth,” which if understood and appropriated in the life of the believer will cause us to “be a kind of first fruits of His creatures”. So to facilitate this glorious end the following verse instructs its readers in the way to appropriate “the word of truth”. “Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:” Why does verse 19 exhort its readers so? Because the opposite mindset and attitude is to be slow to hear, swift to speak and swift to wrath and is considered “filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness” which must be “laid apart” in order to “receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.” Simply put, the word of truth can not become engrafted into the heart producing righteousness if the mind is on other things.

Wrath: Greek #3709, orge (or-gay`); from #3713; properly, desire (as a reaching forth or excitement of the mind), i.e., (by analogy,) violent passion (ire, or [justifiable] abhorrence); by implication punishment...

Notice the Greek translation of the word wrath does not imply or infer unjustifiable physical violence in its meaning or subtleties thereof but rather an exercise of the intellect. Just for the exercise though let's assume that wrath in this passage actually did mean unjustifiable physical violence. The passage would read, “slow to unjustifiable physical violence.” Would God condone sin and immorality if we arrived at it “slowly?” I think not.

[End of Part X]

CONTACT INFORMATION TO FOLLOW:

Unashamed & Associates
ATTN: Mr. Chuck Spingola
836 Village Parkway
Newark, Ohio (OH) 43055 USA

Electronic mail: unashamed3@gmail.com
"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." Isaiah xxxiii, 22
Billy Hoffmann

Location: Merritt, Missaukee County, rural Northern Michigan, within the fast falling united States of America

Postby Billy Hoffmann » Tue, 2007-03-27 20:12

Jesus, Warrior King

by Chuck Spingola

9. Saint Paul?

What you are about to read are more excerpts from a lengthy letter I received from Pastor Williams. We had corresponded back and forth via e-mail, and in the scenario below Pastor Williams is countering a reply of mine which I cited a few Biblical examples of the righteous employment of physical force, such as:

Numbers 25:6-13 Phinehas, the son of Eleazar
I Samuel 15:33 Samuel the prophet
Judges 4:21-23 Then Jael Heber's wife
Judges 3:15-23 Ehud the son of Gera
Hebrews 11:34-35 The saints who waxed valiant in fight

Before we proceed let the reader understand because of the present social climate of our nation, I feel it necessary to add this disclaimer: in this discussion, neither I nor Pastor Williams have any designs, or intentions to encourage anyone to rise up and take physical action against any abortion “doctors.” It is apparent however that when the exchange of free thought is exercised, opinions and ensuing convictions may be formulated. My only desire is that they will be godly ones.

Pastor Williams writes:

Citing Old Testament saints as examples to justify your actions is an illogical and inconsistent thesis. It's as if you are saying, “These O.T. Saints are our examples. They shed their share of blood, and God was pleased with them. Their cause was just, and so is ours.”

Let us take this argument to its logical end. If I am called by God, and filed with His Spirit I might justify any act of violence, even killing someone, as long as this act was directed against someone who was responsible for what the Bible deems as evil. Simply put, if the person deserves it, and they are escaping justice, let 'em have it. Let's use a hypothetical situation as an example. If a president, who by virtue of his presidential veto power, is personally responsible for the cold-blooded murders of literally multitudes of unborn children through abortion. Consequently, would it be within the will of God for us to assassinate our God-hating, God-rejecting, and bloodthirsty president? I assume your answer would be no. Why not? Justice must be served. If we apply your premise without alteration equally to this plot we can easily justify such an action. Certainly if the judicial process of our land is so lacking in moral fortitude mustn't someone take action for the good of our nation? Surely, God is raising someone up to put a bullet in that president, right? Let us consider such a scenario. First, let us suppose such an individual has fulfilled this so-called God-given mandate to assassinate that president. Afterward let us imagine that he is apprehended, and swiftly brought before a court of justice.

As the trial begins and the court springs into session the charges are read and the accused is asked to stand and enter his plea. He stands and with great confidence says, “NOT GUILTY!”

Once the plea has been officially recorded the judge asks the defendant if he has an attorney.

“I have no lawyer,” says the man.

The judge then offers the services of the State's defense lawyers who sit nearby in the courtroom. With this the accused man shocks the courtroom, “I am in no need of a lawyer as I will defend myself. Furthermore, I am a Christian and this assassination was merely the fulfilling of my Christian duty.”

With this the judge leans forward in his chair and with furrowed brows asks the question that most naturally follows the defendant's unusual statement, “How can you justify such an act of violence and at the same time call yourself a Christian?”

Dear brethren, listen closely as the accused man boldly and brazenly gives his twisted reply - “David slew his Goliath, Samuel hewed his Agag, Ehud stabbed his Eglon, and I have shot the President! Praise God!”

The courtroom burst into chaos, the judge sighs with unbelief, and the defense attorneys stand and gravely pronounce the defendant INSANE!

Insanity, is indeed the only word that can describe the defense that seeks to justify such un-Christlike actions. May we blush at such foolishness. This kind of logic will lead to anarchy!

Please note the definition of the two words (used above), which were used in the summary paragraph of Pastor Williams correspondence:

The word insane means; unsound in mind; mentally ill or deranged
The word anarchy means; lack of ruler or Government, without chief or ruler

It is interesting to note that an incident took place in the State of Florida that greatly resembles the scenario presented above by Pastor Williams until the outcome in court. From that point on there is no resemblance or similarity at all. I will now share it with you.

In 1995 a Christian man by the name of Mr. Paul Hill shot to death an abortionist and his bodyguard. Since peaceful protests had been going on for months outside the clinic, both men had taken the precaution of slipping on “bullet-proof” vests before their day's work. Mr. Hill chose to shoot them both in their unprotected heads with a .12 gauge shotgun. Needless to say their bullet-proof vests did them no good and they both died. During the trial, at which Paul Hill defended himself, he pled Justifiable Homicide. The Judge presiding ruled Paul Hill's defense of justifiable homicide as “unacceptable” and could not be used in this particular case. In protest to the Judges ruling, Mr. Hill remained silent for the rest of his trial. His justification for the homicide was this, he believed he was protecting and defending the lives of innocent babies by stopping the man that was murdering them for money. He was quickly convicted on two counts of First-Degree Murder and give two Death Sentences. He is now on death row in the State of Florida.

Paul Hill #459364
Florida State Prison
Post Office Box 747
Starke, FL 32091 USA
Tel.# 1.904.964.8125

[Billy's Note: Mr. Paul Hill has since been executed...]

Pastor Williams says,

God the Father uses the Son to reconcile the world unto Himself. May God give us grace that we may detect the difference between the roles of the church and the government. In this final point allow me to use an illustration to express this difference: it would be a righteous thing for the State of Mississippi to arrest and execute every abortion doctor in the state, but it would be murder for me to take justice into my own hands and kill one.

I wonder how Adolph Hitler would have felt about this type of religious sentiment?

Pastor Britt Williams' closing statement:

In closing let me say that I believe what I am saying is by divine direction. I believe that I am speaking to you as the oracles of God. I have been unable to shake the burden that the report of this incident has placed upon my heart, until now. I now have delivered my soul. I believe the Holy Ghost has already prepared your hearts for this letter. I boldly call you to repentance. Brethren, don't allow your doctrine of sanctification to hinder your confession of wrong doing. I've seen many a man refuse to repent because he feared to confess that he was less than sanctified. I beg you to hear me.

As I see it, the only thing you can do is humble yourself and go to the men who you physically harmed, go before the student body of Kent State, as well as those who received “The Campus Ministry” newsletter, and REPENT! If you refuse to do this I humbly ask you to give me a Biblical response to explain your reasons.

Your concerned and burdened brother,

Pastor Williams

Proverbs 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.

Proverbs 17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

Consider it done, Pastor Williams.

* Four (4) months ahead of time, Pastor Williams as well as other clergy, were invited to debate the author of this topic at an annual conference for ministers. His airfare, room and board was to be paid by the hosts. Pastor Williams declined the invitation.

[End of Part XI]

CONTACT INFORMATION TO FOLLOW:

Unashamed & Associates
ATTN: Mr. Chuck Spingola
836 Village Parkway
Newark, Ohio (OH) 43055 USA

Electronic mail: unashamed3@gmail.com
"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." Isaiah xxxiii, 22
Billy Hoffmann

Location: Merritt, Missaukee County, rural Northern Michigan, within the fast falling united States of America

Postby Billy Hoffmann » Mon, 2007-04-09 15:17

Jesus, Warrior King

by Chuck Spingola

10. Mighty men of valor

Pastor Williams had asked me, "If it is not sin for a Christian to defend themselves then why is there no record of examples in the New Testament or in Foxe's Book of Martyrs?" First of all, there are examples in both the New Testament and Foxe's book of men defending themselves while defending God's honor, a friend's life, a people and a culture. Jesus defended Himself as He defended His Father's honor, whipping from His Father's house those who would make it a den of thieves. Peter defended himself while he was willing to lay down his life for a friend; in this case it happened to be Jesus.

In Foxe's Book of Martyrs we can read: "A Leader of the Lollards: The Trouble and Persecution of the Most Valiant and Worthy Martyr of Christ, Sir John Oldcastle (Knight Lord Cobham)." Sir John Oldcastle (Knight Lord Cobham), like many martyrs, fought in the crusades (Holy Wars) in Rome and Canterbury defending themselves while defending the Nobel cause of Christ.

Later in Foxe's account, Lord Cobham is quoted: "Also I suppose this fully, that every man in this earth is a pilgrim toward bliss, or toward pain; and he that knoweth not, he will not know, nor keep the holy commandments of God in his living here (albeit that he go on pilgrimages to all the world, and he die so), he shall be damned: he that knoweth the holy commandments of God, and keepeth them to his end, he shall be saved, though he never in his life go on pilgrimage, as now use, to Canterbury, or to Rome, of to any other place."

The Noble Lord Cobham understood that if men did not keep the commandments of God, though they went on pilgrimage in the Holy Wars, they would be damned. * (If going to war for religious convictions is not a just and holy war than what is?) Just as Lord Cobham, the Valiant, is honored in Foxe's Book of Martyrs, so the Old Testament saints who employed righteous violence are honored in the New Testament. They are held up above the mundane and common masses as examples of those who pleased God through valiant works of faith -- men of whom the world is not worthy. Observe below:

Hebrews 11:32-34

32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gideon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

So we have in both the New Testament and Foxe's Book of Martyrs clear examples of Christians defending themselves and receiving honor by both God and man. We also see in the New Testament the condemnation and judgment of God upon the rebellious Israelites who would not wage war on the Canaanites which resulted in their death and disinheritance from the promised land. This historic account can be seen in the New Testament book of Hebrews ch.3. This is a key passage of scripture, for in it are lessons, which, if understood and appropriated will secure salvation, by that I mean the rule of God, in the individual believer, church body, and ultimately, Christ's Kingdom on earth.

Let's first look at the Old Testament to better understand what the writer of Hebrews is referring to when he warns,

Hebrews 3:12 "Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God."

Numbers 13:1-2

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them.

After the children of Israel were led up out of the bondage of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharaoh, King of Egypt, God led them through the Red Sea, while drowning the Egyptian pursuers. He had further revealed to the children of Israel His great power and provision as He led them with a pillar of fire by night and a pillar of cloud by day. God did all this for the children of Israel because He had long before chosen them as a people for his own possession that they might glorify His name throughout the nations. Now it is time to trust in the Lord their God and as co-workers with Him march into Canaan to conquer and possess the land of promise. The Lord commands Moses to send rulers from each of the twelve tribes of Israel to go in and spy out the land (Numbers 13:1-2).

The Land was as the Lord had promised, a land of rich natural resources, a land flowing with milk and honey. Moses also instructed them to be of good courage and bring back some of the fruit of the land. When they entered to spy out the land it was the time of the first ripe grapes. The children of Israel harvested a single cluster so plentiful it was carried on a pole between two men. They collected pomegranates and figs from this bountiful land and also saw there many large enemies. Upon returning they reported the finding to Moses.

Numbers 13:27-28

27 And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.

28 Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.

They also told Moses of other tribes that dwelled there, the Amalekites, the Hittites, the Jebusites, the Amorites and the Canaanites. Caleb sensed their fears and tried to encourage the people.

And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, "Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it." But fear and unbelief had gripped ten of the tribe leaders so that they gave "an evil report" saying, "We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we" and "...we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" (Numbers 13:29-33). This was the grave sin of the unbelieving children of Israel. Not trusting in the God of their deliverance, they rendered themselves worthless in the use God had designed for His chosen people, and He would get no glory from them. Murmuring, they asked Moses, "did God bring us up out of Egypt so our wives, children and we would die by the sword?. They even said, "...let's go back into bondage for it was better for us there" (Numbers 14:2-4).

It is sobering to note the treachery and ingratitude that a fearful, unbelieving heart can cultivate. When Joshua and Caleb, which also went up to spy the land, heard their murmuring, they tore their clothes (Num. 14:6). They tried to encourage the congregation and they began to remind them of God's word concerning the land of promise and through the lips of faith spoke forth a different perspective of God's foes that the rebellious cowards so feared.

Numbers 14:9 "Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defense is departed from them, and the LORD is with us: fear them not."

But it was too late. The children of Israel would not be encouraged. Because the children of Israel had seen the mighty miracles in Egypt and in the wilderness, God was angry. They still did not have faith to fight to possess the land of promise. God swore in His anger, those that have tempted Me these ten times, provoking Me, shall not enter into the land which I swore their fathers (Num. 14:22-23).

vs.24 But My servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed Me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

Here is, I believe, the practical application to the New Testament saints as it applies to the subject at hand. Not just to justify self-defense but to justify an actual battle or war. These passages clearly show that God's people must obey Him in all things. Not just the things pertaining to the inner man as many modern-day Christians suppose, for the children of Israel were also in covenant with God concerning the inner man. As the passage below shows:

Leviticus 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

But we like they, in order to fulfill our duty to God and our neighbor, may someday have to take up arms against the enemies of God Almighty.

Notice there are two classes of people profiled in these passages, one, the majority, being fearful and unbelieving. The other, Joshua and Caleb, who trusted God and were not fearful, but rather waxed valiant because they had "another spirit." They, unlike the fearful, entered the Promised Land and possessed it while the fearful, unbelieving souls received the same penalty as a whoremonger, idolater, homosexual, murderer, or adulterer might - death and disinheritance. Death and disinheritance is prescribed by God in both the Old and New Testament for the fearful and unbelieving as we shall see in the following two passages of Scripture:

Numbers 14:36-38

36 And the men, which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up a slander upon the land,

37 Even those men that did bring up the evil report upon the land, died by the plague before the LORD.

38 But Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, which were of the men that went to search the land, lived still.

Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

We as Christians need faith in God that will produce good old-fashioned intestinal fortitude, because courage is a must for all true Christians that desire to enter the Promised Land.

Hebrews 3:6-12

6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, Today if ye will hear His voice,

8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

9 When your fathers tempted Me, proved Me, and saw My works forty years.

10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do always err in their heart; and they have not known My ways.

11 So I sware in My wrath, They shall not enter into My rest.)

12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Hebrews 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Albeit, relative to the entire content and volume of the New Testament and Foxe's Book of Martyrs, the examples of self-defense contained in them are few. This is due to the fact that these writings are designed to reveal particular insights into historical events and involve particular people. The New Testament focuses primarily on the atonement of Christ's precious blood and the disciples who would tell the good news. Foxe's Book of Martyrs' emphasis is evidently contained in its title. It is a book of Christian martyrs, not Christian soldiers. If one would not limit his consumption of literature to these two books, and that with a jaundice eye, there would certainly be found literary justification, yea inspiration, not merely for self-defense but offensive attack by valiant men upon seemingly insurmountable hordes of the wicked. Let's briefly examine just a few of these books.

The Old Testament

Notice the progression as the inspired writer documents for all time the names and acts of the might men whom David had. The record starts with the mightiest man who slew the most men at one time, Adino, chief among the captains, then continues with those of lesser valiant accomplishments.

II Samuel 23:8-12

8 These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: the Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.

9 And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the three mighty men with David, when they defied the Philistines that were there gathered together to battle, and the men of Israel were gone away.

10 He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the LORD wrought a great victory that day; and the people, returned after him only to spoil.

11 And after him was Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were gathered together into a troop, where was a piece of ground full of lentils: and the people fled from the Philistines.

12 But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the LORD wrought a great victory.

II Samuel 23:24-39

24 Asahel the brother of Joab was one of the thirty; Elhanan the son of Dodo of Beth-lehem,

25 Shammah the Harodite, Elika the Harodite,

26 Helez the Paltite, Ira the son of Ikkesh the Tekoite,

27 Abiezer the Anethothite, Mebunnai the Hushathite,

28 Zalmon the Ahohite, Mahari the Netophathite,

29 Heleb the son of Baanah, a Netophathite, Ittai the son of Ribai out of Gibeah of the children of Benjamin,

30 Benaiah the Pirathonite, Hiddai of the brooks of Gaash,

31 Abi-albon the Arbathite, Azmaveth the Barhumite,

32 Eliahba the Shaalbonite, of the sons of Jashen, Jonathan,

33 Shammah the Hararite, Ahiam the son of Sharar the Hararite,

34 Eliphelet the son of Ahasbai, the son of the Maachathite, Eliam the son of Ahithophel the Gilonite,

35 Hezrai the Carmelite, Paarai the Arbite,

36 Igal the son of Nathan of Zobah, Bani the Gadite,

37 Zelek the Ammonite, Nahrai the Beerothite, armor-bearer to Joab the son of Zeruiah,

38 Ira an Ithrite, Gareb an Ithrite,

39 Uriah the Hittite: thirty and seven in all.

Please notice the last name on the list, Uriah the Hittite. Uriah was indeed a warrior loved by God Almighty. It is true perhaps that he was not as notable in might as others, but in loyalty and in nobility I believe Uriah out-shined them all. King David went in to Uriah's wife, when he himself should have been in battle, and she conceived. The King had a plan to cover his sin. He called Uriah in from battle and told him to go home and have pleasure with his wife. But Uriah would not. Uriah reasoned that the ark of God and his companions' camp were in open fields; should he eat, drink and have pleasure with his wife while they suffer hardness? "As thy soul liveth I will not", he told the King. The King then signed a death warrant for Uriah the Hittite and sent it to the commander of his armies by Uriah's own trusted hand. It told the commander to put Uriah up by the wall at the fiercest part of battle, then withdraw, leaving Uriah alone to be slain by the enemy.

Oblivious to the plot and politics of the situation, Uriah fought like a warrior poet; so it was by the wall, at the fiercest part of battle, that the loyal and noble Uriah, poured out his life's blood in service to God and country. I sometimes wonder why Uriah did not retreat with the others. Is it possible he did not hear the trumpet call to retreat or notice that his fellow soldiers had withdrawn leaving him alone in battle? To King David, Uriah was just someone that needed to be killed to hide his royal sin. But to God, Uriah the Hittite held a special place of honor. So much so that Uriah's name is mentioned in the lineage of the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

Matthew 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Uriah

As the enemy hordes were held at bay, before Uriah reached exhaustion, he was through the clash of swords to say: "Let the victors when they come, when the forts of folly fall, find my body near the wall" (possibly).

[To be continued soon...]
Billy Hoffmann

Postby jvr » Wed, 2007-04-18 01:39

wrm wrote:Hi Billy, and welcome.

>It would appear that there are not many folks who read this web-site!

This is sort-of true, I'm afraid. We have a lot of visitors, but it seems that the people want to read but not participate. Which is, as you say, a shame.

I made this forum so that we could use it as a resource. You know how difficult it is to find something you remember reading, when you have no idea where you filed it :-)

My idea is to file things here, so that everyone can access it.

As an old friend says, "You can lead a horse to water, but the rest is up to the animal in question".

Look out for a PM (Private Message) -- I tend to never notice mine :-)

W

It does seem that not many people participate in the forum. A reason might be that with the introduction of the FCA a feeling of "that its over" has come over many a gunowner or potential gunowner. I myself am guilty - I've even stopped buying Magnum Magazine..ill get one next month!The forum is still young so it may take some time, online communities take long to develop.

I think a RSA firearms issues forum is a very good idea, thanks for the effort. Ill put a link to the forum in my sig's on other forums I visit so people can just click it and land here.

jvr
jvr

Postby Billy Hoffmann » Wed, 2007-04-18 02:17

Jesus, Warrior King

by Chuck Spingola

10. Mighty men of valor (-continued-)

America's Providential History

A book by the above title written by Mark A. Beliles & Stephen K. McDowell published by Providence Press Chronicles, documents many Clergymen and Christian soldiers who participated in the Revolutionary War. The author notes: Without the Great Awakening (1740 - 1760). The ideas, the motivation, the Biblical worldview, and the great virtuous statemanship seen in the Founder's Era were all birthed in this great revival led by Jonathan Edwards and George Whitefield. George Washington, Samuel Adams, Thomas Jefferson and others who guided us throughout independence and our beginnings as a nation were young men during this time period. The godly environment of the Awakening deeply affected and helped prepare them for their destiny. *It is interesting to note that George Whitefield blessed the New England forces as they marched off to battle in the French and Indian War.

The following excerpts from America's Providential History clearly reveal the spirit and willingness of the Christian colonist to fight and die if necessary for liberty and freedom in the cause of Christ. At the Virginia Convention, Patrick Henry urges the colonial delegates to take up arms since they had exhausted every means of protest and flight. He said:

"There is no longer any room for hope. If we wish to be free...we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of Hosts is all that is left us! ...Three millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty...are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations; and He will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave...There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...Gentlemen may cry, "Peace! Peace!" - but there is no peace.. Is life so dear and peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

A few months later on the day in which all thirteen Colonies were united in Congress, pastor David Jones preached one of the day's most eloquent sermons entitled, Defensive War in a Just Cause Sinless. In this sermon he appealed to the history of Israel and noted that "when vice and immorality became prevalent: when they forsook and rebelled against their God, (then) they lost their martial spirit." Then the nation experienced revival under the leadership of Nehemiah who stirred the people to arm themselves with these words: "Be not ye afraid of them; Remember the LORD, which is great and terrible, and fight for the brethren, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your houses!" Pastor Jones proved from many Scriptural examples how a defensive war is sinless before God, and when it is proper to use force against a tyrant. Then he says: "The reason why a defensive war seems so awful to good people is, they esteem it to be some kind of murder; but this is a very great mistake; for it is no more murder than a legal process against a criminal. The end is the same; the mode is different. In some cases it is the only mode left to obtain justice. And surely that religion is not from Heaven, which is against justice on earth."

On the night of April 18th, 1775, Samuel Adams and John Hancock, as they had done on many occasions, found refuge from British troops at the home of pastor Jonas Clark, minister in the town of Lexington. One of Clark's houseguests asked him on that night if the Lexington people would fight if necessary. Clark, who had laid a solid foundation concerning the duty of self-defense of inalienable rights for years through his sermons, responded confidently: "I have trained them for this very hour!" The following day the war began when the patriots of Lexington refused to be disarmed by British troops.

The renowned poet and song writer Ralph Waldo Emerson, wrote "The Concord Hymn", which was sung at the dedication of the battle monument on the Lexington Green on July 4th, 1837:

By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
Their flag to April's breeze unfurled;
Here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world,

The foe long since in silence slept;
Alike the conqueror silent sleeps,
And Time the ruined bridge has swept
Down the dark stream that seaward creeps.

On this green bank, by this soft stream,
We place with joy a votive stone,
That memory may their deeds redeem,
When, like our sires, our sons are gone.

O Thou who made those heroes dare
To die, and leave their children free,
Bid Time and Nature gently spare
The shaft we raised to them and Thee.

Annals of the American Revolution

Jedidiah Morse wrote a book with the above title, and in it he states: "The prayers and public discourses of the clergy, ...who were friends to their country, (and there were few who were not) breathe the spirit of patriotism; and as their piety and integrity had generally secured to them the confidence of the people, they had great influence and success in encouraging them to engage in its defense. In this way, that class of citizens aided the cause of their country; and to their pious exertions, under the Great Arbiter of human affairs, has been justly ascribed no inconsiderable share of the success and victory that crowned the American arms."

The Pulpit of the American Revolution

The author J. Wingate Thornton declares: "Thus it is manifest, in the spirit of our history, in our annals, and by the general voice of the fathers of the republic, that, in a very great degree, to the pulpit, the Puritan pulpit, we owe the moral force which won our independence."

The Great Revival in The Southern Armies

William W. Bennett, D.D., Superintendent of "The Soldiers' Tract Association," and Chaplain in the Confederate Army wrote a book with the above title. William W. Bennett entered this publication, according to Act of Congress, in the year 1876, in the Office of the Librarian of Congress, in Washington. There are chronicled in the pages of this book a wartime revival of religion that has not been equaled since. I will write down for you a few brief excerpts:

The (pastor) Dr. John C. McCabe, was one of the post chaplains at Richmond. "One day, in making his usual visitations, Dr. McCabe called in at the Maryland hospital, and in making his rounds, was attracted to the bed of a young and delicate boy, suffering from the effects of protracted fever. The little fellow had seen only fourteen summers, and his thin, pale face bore marks of disease and suffering. The following occurred, as reported by the chaplain:

'How old are you, my son?', said the gentleman.
'I was fourteen my last birthday.'
'Why that is very young to be in the army?'
'Yes, sir; but I thought it my duty.'
'Where are you from?'
'Mississippi, sir.'
'What is your name?'
'Dwight Sherwood.'
'Why, that is a Northern name.'
'Yes, sir; my father was a Northern man, but he has lived in the South for many years, and is a good Southern man.'
'And your Mother, where is she?'
His little thin lip quivered as he said with an effort to suppress emotion, 'She is dead.'
'Well, my son, you are very young, and you are very sick. You are not able to endure the fatigues of a campaign, and if you get better, you had better return home, hadn't you?'
The boy turned his large, eloquent eye upon his interrogator, and firmly, but modestly replied, as a slight flush passed over his pale, expressive face, 'Not until the war is over.'
'Why, what can you do, you are so young and so delicate?'
'I am a marker, sir, and I hope soon to be up and in the field again, I think it my duty.'
'Well, you ought to try and be a good boy, to avoid everything that is wrong, and you ought to pray to God to give you a new heart, and to keep you from falling into bad habits.'
'I do, sir', said the little fellow, his eyes half concealed beneath the long, soft lashes. 'My mother taught me to pray. I have kept out of scrapes, and have had no difficulty with anyone but once, and I did not seek that one.'
'The gentleman then held further conversation with the brave little fellow, and promised to see him again.'
The death scenes among these youthful soldiers often evinced the full power of the gospel in conquering death. The glory and triumph of religion were never more fully manifested than in the following sense: a young soldier, while dying very happily, broke out in singing the following stanza:

Great Jehovah, we adore thee,
God the Father, God the Son,
God the Spirit, joined in glory
On the same eternal throne:
Endless praises
To Jehovah, three in one.

"The chaplain then asked if he had any messages to send to his friends, 'Yes', said he, 'Tell my father that I have tried to eat my meals with thanksgiving. Tell him that I have tried to pray as we used to do at home. Tell him that Christ is now all my hope, all my trust, and that He is precious to my soul. Tell him that I am not afraid to die - all is calm. Tell him that I believe Christ will take me to Himself, and to my dear sister who is in heaven. The voice of the dying boy faltered in the intervals between these precious sentences. When the hymn commencing, 'Nearer, my God, to Thee', was read to him, at the end of each stanza he exclaimed, with striking energy, 'Oh, Lord Jesus, thou art coming nearer to me.' Also, at the end of each stanza of the hymn (which was also read to him) commencing,

Just as I am - without one plea,
But that thy blood was shed for me,
And that thou bid'st me come to thee,
O Lamb of God, I come,"

'He exclaimed, 'I come! O Lamb of God, I come!' Speaking again of his friends, he said, 'Tell my father that I died happy." His last words were, 'Father, I'm coming to thee!' Then the Christian soldier sweetly and calmly 'fell asleep in Jesus.'

General Robert E. Lee, considered by many as the greatest General of the War Between the States, was a devoutly religious man. His favorite hymn was well known to be "How Firm A Foundation". It has been said his faith guided him in peace as well as in war. He believed a Christian was one who would never shrink from doing his duty and was always a gentleman.

Sgt. York: His Life, Legend & Legacy
Written by John Perry

"The greatest civilian soldier of the War."
- General John J. Pershing, describing Sergeant Alvin York, who later received the Congressional Medal of Honor, Prauthoy, France, 1919

"What you did was the greatest thing accomplished by any private soldier of all the armies of Europe."
- Marshal Ferdinand Foch, Supreme Allied Commander in World War I, upon awarding Sergeant York the Croix de Guerre with Palm, St. Sliva, France, 1919

"When I die, I had rather it be said about me that I gave my life toward aiding my fellow man that for it to be said that I became a millionaire through capitalizing on my fame as a fighter. I do not care to be remembered as a warrior, but as one who helped others to Christ."
- Sergeant York, speaking before the First Presbyterian Men's Club, Nashville, Tennessee, 1926

"This exemplar of the American fighting man died in 1964, all but forgotten."
- LIFE Magazine, describing Sergeant York in a special issue on American heroes, 1997

I'm not so sure LIFE Magazine is correct about the hero Sergeant Alvin York being "all but forgotten." But we know this for sure, Alvin York and the other Christian men of valor mentioned in this book have awaiting them a sure and precious reward to lay at the Master's feet, while lesser men will shrink in shame at the open books in God's own hand.

The list of books about Christian warrior heroes goes on and on. Many exploits accomplished by them have not been recorded in books. But it is certain God Himself has recorded in volumes and deeds of those that love Him and tremble at His Word.

Ecclesiastes 3:1, 3, 8 & 13 -

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

13 He hath made every thing beautiful in His time...

Psalm 144:1 -

1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight...

11. Summary

Many Christians, along all domination lines, erroneously believe that Jesus was a pacifist. They believe that in order to be Christ-like, self-defense should be disregarded in the lives of the believers. Some even believe it is sin for Christians to defend themselves. These notions, along with the doctrine of submission, are the perfect set of religious beliefs in which to render good men not only useless in opposition to tyranny, but also the allies of tyrants. One of our founding fathers, Edmund Burke said, "All it takes for evil men to triumph is for good men to do nothing." At this writing, our U.S. troops, including reserves, are overseas "keeping the peace" in seven different nations. According to our U.S. Defense Department, we are critically low not only in ready troops but arms and cannot meet military doctrine, which requires the capability of U.S. armed forces to fight on two fronts if necessary. What will you do if foreign troops invade our soil? Karl Marx, the father of modern communism stated that "religion is the opiate of the masses." I perceive the veins and life's blood of the religious masses in today's America have been and are being injected with the opiate of false religion. This false, drug-induced, religion that teaches the doctrines of pacifism and unlimited submission is diametrically opposed to the Spirit that infused Christian men of valor through the ages, but is entirely consistent with a herd of sheep that can be easily led to the slaughter. Rise up, O men of God!

Let the victors when they come, when the forts of folly fall, find my body near the wall. Amen.

All scripture references taken from the Authorized Version (King James Bible)

* The Patriot's Handbook, by George Grant, Published by Highland Books, Elkton, Maryland, pg. 119
Billy Hoffmann

Postby Billy Hoffmann » Wed, 2007-06-06 21:36

"He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints." Revelation 13:10

Note: this scripture does NOT forbid God's saints from exercising lawful self-defense, instead its focus is upon God's promise that both secular and Ecclesiastical evildoers that violently persecute people will themselves pay a terrible price in The End.

WARNING: Take the time to watch a video of the Papal-led Inquisition that raged for 605 years and which led to the slaughter of at least 50,000,000 bible-believing Christian men, women and children. Historical Evidence for those who have a love for the truth - Link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0742386630

This film was put together by an ex-Dominican "priest" by the name of Mr. Richard Bennett (of the Berean Call ministry). He has been marvelously delivered from Roman Catholicism by the sovereign grace of Jesus Christ the Lord. The message contains one of the most graphic warnings today. The LORD is calling out His elect saints from this antichrist cult, which the bible refers to as "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." WILL YOU HEED HIS CALL TODAY? See Revelation 18:4!

Excerpt from the Roman Catholic JESUIT OATH (see link below):

"I do furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants... as I am directed to; extirpate them from the face of the earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive those infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of the women, and crush their infant’s heads against the wall in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poison cup, the strangulating cords, the steels of the poinard, or the leaden bullets, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to, by any agent of the Pope, or the superior of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus."

The Inquisition will again rear its ugly head and there will one day be mass-arrests, unlawful incarceration, torture and executions of Americans in their own land. The "targets" will be bible-believing Christians that refuse to bend the knee to idolatry, political dissenters and any military men who rebel and rightly refuse to carry out such operations.

The worst form of criminal upon the face of the planet can be none other than rebellious men in positions of leadership and authority who mock God (see Psalm 2). It is foolhardy to suppose that this is limited to merely a secular level! The scriptural account, the Holy Ghost-inspired testimony of God's persecuted saints throughout time and the historical evidence itself bears clear witness for all God's true, elect saints to know and understand that there is none more wicked than the blood-thirsty Papacy, his Jesuit soldiers and clerical locusts that hate the Lord Jesus Christ; who worship idols and teach the doctrines of demons to their deceived flock.

In editing this message on Friday evening, I sought to clarify a few points; to warn and edify God's saints with love being paramount, and to magnify the LORD JESUS CHRIST, Who alone is mighty to save. In addition, there are a collection of links (below). The trumpet has been sounded by many watchmen (as per Ezekiel ch.33). May the LORD JESUS grant you strength, wisdom and understanding to judge righteous judgment, to prove all things and to rightfully divide His Word of Truth, that you may identify His primary enemy upon the earth.

Respectfully and with love,
Billy Hoffmann

P.S. If I may be of any assistance to you then feel free to contact me. Take care folks.

Storm Warning! ministry
General Delivery
Merritt, Missaukee County
Northern Michigan (MI) 49667
NORTH AMERICAN UNION (NAU)

Home Tel.# 1.231.577.4169
E-mail: The.LORD.be.magnified@gmail.com
Web-log: http://TheHoffmannREPORT.blogspot.com/

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." Revelation 12:11

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished." II Peter 2:9

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And IF THE RIGHTEOUS SCARCELY BE SAVED, WHERE SHALL THE UNGODLY AND THE SINNER APPEAR? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator." I Peter 4:17-19

Links of interest for God-fearing, bible-believers to prayerfully examine:

An Urgent Plea To Roman Catholics (please share with others!): http://www.pccmonroe.org/Ecumenism/urgent.htm

The Vatican's Holocaust (some sixty years ago in Croatia): http://www.reformation.org/holocaus.html

Pope's Pius XI & XII and their support and control of Benito Mussolini and Adolph Hitler - and their vast armies: http://TheHoffmannREPORT.blogspot.com/
[Note: scroll down to 5th post, entitled 'PSYOPS, Treachery and Deception: The Visible Church Upon The Earth']

ICONBUSTERS: http://www.iconbusters.com/iconbusters/index.htm

AntiChristPOPE: http://antichristpope.blogspot.com/

Antichrist Exposure: http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/the_antichrist.htm

The Beast Unmasked: http://www.geocities.com/ll_twoedged_sword_ll/

The History of the Papacy: http://www.fbinstitute.com/papacy/index.htm

The History of Protestantism: http://www.doctrine.org/history/

The Jesuit Oath (not for the light-hearted): http://www.christiandoctrine.net/doctri ... th_web.htm

Of The Ungodly and False-Church: http://www.homecomers.org/mirror/martyrs007.htm

The Berean BEACON!: http://www.bereanbeacon.org/

Whore of Babylon: Photos & Evidence: http://www.remnantofgod.org/images/IGC/pagan-rcc.htm

Roman Catholic NAZI photographs: http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

Papal Rome & The European Union (EU): http://www.the-highway.com/eu_Bennett.html
Last edited by Billy Hoffmann on Thu, 2008-02-07 09:59, edited 1 time in total.
Billy Hoffmann

Postby Billy Hoffmann » Sun, 2007-06-10 20:29

Hello there,

Some brethren just notified me that when they attempted to watch "The Inquisition" video that they had difficulty, so here is another link for all interested souls to watch this film:

http://www.bereanbeacon.org/

Once you've reached this web-site, scroll down a short ways and on the right-hand side of the page you'll see "Latest Streaming Videos". The film can be viewed by clicking the "Play" button there. It runs about 58 minutes in length....

The LORD JESUS be exalted!

With care, Billy

"The righteous man wisely considereth the house of the wicked: but God overthroweth the wicked for their wickedness." Proverbs of Solomon 21:12

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." Daniel 12:10
Billy Hoffmann

Previous

Return to From all over